Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Graduation










Lil's preschool had a graduation for the Fours classes this morning. Susu and Aunt Lauren joined Trey, Reid, and me at school for a very sweet celebration. Lil has had a wonderful five years there - it will be hard to say goodbye on Friday! I'd like to think I shed all my tears tonight, but I'm not counting on it. You'd think I was about to ship her off to Africa.
Please, go ahead and say some prayers on my behalf for when this child graduates from high school.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Lil! You are off to a bright new beginning at your new school, you will do great! Try to choose a college close to your Mom!:)

Don't worry, Carrie I got a bit teary eyed looking at the pictures!:)

Love you!

The Hiatt Family said...

Oh, so sweet. I cannot believe she's heading to Kindergarten! We can't wait to see y'all on Saturday!

Margo said...

Trey Boy - Great picture of you and Lilly. You will not look that happy when you are walking your princess down the aisle.