Friday, June 1, 2007

His teenage years are going to be a fright.

This video is almost 4 minutes long only because I cut it down from the original 10 minutes. Reid has a CD player in his room (as does Lil), and his 3 CDs are filled with nothing but Wiggles songs. Yesterday, I burned a CD for Lil with all her favorite songs (current favorite: "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey), and of course he wanted one, too. Clearly this one is NOT full of Wiggles songs. (Fear not, grandparents - no profanities or bad messages here. At least I don't think there are.)

Here he is rocking out to Linkin Park before bed. It's a lot funnier if he doesn't know anyone's watching him - hopefully I can catch that during another one of his mosh-pit performances. He looks like he's on that old Headbangers Ball show on MTV, except I'm pretty sure they didn't throw wooden trains around and dance with pretend firefighters. Or wear Buzz Lightyear pajamas.

Maybe they did that off-camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris and I are on the floor laughing!!!!! I think he has started a new trend, the one-handed mosh pit. I am pulling out the Rooster moves the next time I hit the dance floor! You guys always know how to make us laugh, thanks!:) XOXOX

Grammy said...

He did not inherit those dance moves from his father. Harry Sr. and Harry Jr. do not have any rhythm. However, little Reid has moves like his Uncle Chris.