Monday, July 30, 2007

Chef Rooster and Baby Oren (though not together)

Things have been crazy around here, but I still wanted to post a couple of pictures from the past week. Lil is really getting into little Oren, and Mae is always right there to point out his hair, eyes, "mouf," and toes.


For reasons we were never able to determine (not that we tried all that hard), Rooster insisted on putting his bathing suit on after his bath the other night. I don't know where he thought he was going, but he refused to change to help cook dinner - he just added an apron. I wish I liked my figure enough to cook in my bathing suit, but, sigh, those days have long since passed.

Come to think of it, that's never really been my style anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a great look on Reid! Baby Oren is so cute, can't wait to meet him:) Miss you...XOX