Sunday, October 28, 2007

More Halloween festivities

By Wednesday's end, I think we will have most likely gotten our fill of Halloween. Tonight we went to the Halloween supper and carnival at church and took Mae with us. Lil asked me about halfway through to please stop taking pictures, and I felt really old when I heard myself saying to her, "Listen, honey, you're going to appreciate all these pictures when you're older." Land sakes alive, I officially sound like a parent.

Lil, Reid, and May


Pirate Rooster


Lil with Grace (Jasmine) and May ("Professional Cowgirl Singer")


Lil and May


Annie (Dorothy), May, and Lil


Lil with friends May, Grace, and Annie


Reid with one of his other partners in crime, James


Mae and Reid

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Those two are very cute but their little smiles till me they are double trouble.