Thursday, April 26, 2007

Busy Thursday






After we picked Lil up from school this afternoon, we went to swimming lessons - always a big hit thanks to Mr Daniel! Our beloved Catherine stopped by for a visit as we got home, and she played one of Lil's favorite songs for me (from the Broadway show "Avenue Q"). As you can see, she's heard it more than a few times on the way to school in the mornings - I've never seen her belt anything out quite like this before. Unfortunately, my camera cut off before the song did; at least I got most of it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to sing it, Lil! You brightened my day!:) Love you...xox

Margo said...

Is this a future American Idol Star? I wish I could sing with such confidence.

Grammy

Unknown said...

Are you kidding me?! This girl is going straight to Broadway!!!